Our new hours
- Monday – Friday: 9:30am – 5:30pm
- Saturday: 9:30am – 4:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm – 4:00pm
What Sergenian’s is doing for our customers and employees
- We are following CDC Guidelines.
- Based on our space we are limiting our showroom to 15 visitors at a time and adhere to the 6-foot social distancing recommendation at all times.
- We are staffed with the minimum amount of personnel that we need to function per the governor’s order.
- Our employees fill out a health screening form daily.
- Employees are not to report for work if they are sick and will be sent home if they appear to be sick.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning and wipe down all common touch areas throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer and masks are required by employees.
- Any returned hard samples are thoroughly disinfected and soft samples are quarantined for 48 hours before returning to the showroom floor.
- For deliveries, installations, and estimates, we will call prior to the appointment to make sure everyone in the home is feeling well.
- For pick-ups, we will call to inform customers that their order is in, customers will call our warehouse when they arrive and we will bring the material out to their vehicle.
- We have installed plexiglass shields at our reception desks.
What you can do for us
- Please let us know if you or someone else in your home is sick. We will reschedule your in-store appointment, in-home measurement, or installation.
- Please fill out a health screening form when entering the showroom.
- Please use the available hand sanitizer and masks when visiting our showroom.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Please don’t enter our showroom if:
- You have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Have returned within the past 14 days from a country designated as Level 3 by the CDC, or from a cruise ship that had been quarantined.