WHY WORK FOR US?
- An Associate’s Degree or better is required; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Candidates will have a good understanding of accounts payable and knowledge of common accounting procedures.
- An understanding of relevant computer programs; proficiency in data entry and management.
- Software: MS Office Suite – Word and Excel. Custom flooring software, RFMS is preferred, but training will be provided.
- Prefer 2 to 4 years of accounts payable and general accounting exposure and experience.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Discretion and sound judgment
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
Although not an all-inclusive list, the following are some of duties and expectations for this position:
- Preparing proposals
- Projecting budgets
- Coordinating all pre-sale activities including measuring and estimating using custom software
- Conduct post-job follow-up
- Project Management
- Prospecting for new business
One of the greatest assets any company has is its employees, their efforts and cooperation. In recognition of this, together with our interest in the welfare of each employee, we have established certain benefits program. Sergenian’s offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing plans, paid vacations and holidays, employee referral bonuses, employee purchase discounts and much more. Our union employees enjoy fringe benefits provided to them through their union representation. Benefit Trust Funds include a Health Fund, a Pension Fund and Training Funds.